Monday, July 18, 2011
Is inflation a tax on the poorest and most vulnerable members of a society?
Yes it is, when your hours at work decrease, your taxes rise, and inflation rises too, poor people are hit with a triple whammy. Being poor myself I know since Obama has gotten elected my ability to pay basic bills and buy food has gotten more difficult every year, but before he got elected I was managing, and even had extra cash sometimes to go out and do something. I don't entirely blame Obama anymore, since these difficulties are mainly due to the fact I'm on S.S.D.I. and the republican party wants to do even worse. What I know is it won't be long before I will be homeless since S.S. seems to be the biggest target, inflation continues to rise, and cost of living raises are gone forever. Yeah, it just tells me I am correct in the knowledge that we live in a society full of selfish people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment