Monday, July 11, 2011
Shorter layers on top and longer layers on bottom hair pictures?
I wanna get my hair cut sometime, and I basically want a lot of layers on top, and then longer ones underneath that go down the length of how long my hair already is. My hair isn't really all that long, a little bit past my shoulders when it's straight. When it's curly it does kind of have this longer layer underneath, but I want to make it more significant. So on top I want the choppy short layers. I hate doing my hair, especially putting hairspray and all that crap in it, so I want a cut that shows what I want without me having to mess with it too much. I see these people that have half a bottle of hair spray on their hair, teasing it up a lot. Which looks alright, but these tease it out A LOT and with that much hairspray your hair feels horrible. Basically I just want some pictures of this cut. I've tried googling a little bit, but not entirely sure what to put into the search engine.. I have a great hair dresser, and my brother's girlfriend is going to Eric Fisher Academy now, but I figure it would be better if I could show them a picture, make their lives a bit easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment